Recovering Compensation For Auto Accident Victims
Every accident has very unique circumstances that need to be examined to really learn the true nature of what happens next. The law firm that you hire to take your case after an injury accident needs to be committed to seeing things through to help you get the compensation you deserve.
At Haxel Law in Springfield and Alton, we are committed to helping you through this crisis. Martin Haxel, our founding attorney, has more than 30 years of experience in personal injury law. Before representing people, like you, who were injured in car crashes, Martin worked for the insurance defense companies. He’s seen firsthand what they do when trying to resolve these claims, and he will use this knowledge to help you recover the compensation you need to move on with your life.
Handling All Motor Vehicle Crash Cases
We are extremely thorough in the way we handle our clients’ cases. We perform detailed investigations to ensure that we take advantage of all the options available to you. We have experience in a number of different motor vehicle accidents in Illinois, including:
- Car accidents: We represent both drivers and passengers after a crash involving passenger vehicles, SUVs and more.
- Truck accidents: We hold all liable parties accountable, including truck drivers, trucking companies, manufacturers and more.
- Motorcycle accidents: We are experienced in advocating for the rights of motorcyclists after they have suffered devastating injuries.
- Bicycle accidents: We assist bicyclists injured from accidents on the road, at intersections, in bike lanes and more.
- Pedestrian accidents: We advocate for the interests of injured pedestrians after accidents in crosswalks, on sidewalks and more.
We know that you are going to have several questions about what your case is worth and what we can do to help you fight back against the insurance companies. Martin will take the time to help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your case. Our team can handle everything on your behalf, which will allow you to spend your time obtaining the medical care you need to return to health.
Discuss Your Case In A Free Consultation
There is no cost or obligation to talk to us about the details of your case. Come and find out if we are the law firm that’s right for you. To talk to an experienced car accident lawyer, call 217-953-4826 or email us today.