Need Money After Being Injured?
If you have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, you should not be responsible for the resulting medical bills, lost wages and other costs. You have the right to pursue a personal injury claim to get full compensation. Beware though, the process will not be easy. There are complex processes and strict requirements in order to get the money you need. However, you do not have to do this all by yourself.
At Haxel Law in Springfield, we have more than 30 years of experience helping victims of negligence throughout Illinois get the compensation they deserve. With the knowledge and perspective that come from representing defendents in the past and representing plaintiffs now, we know how to build strong cases.
At our law firm, you will find an attorney who is skilled at obtaining compensation in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents. We investigate the cause of accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
- Premises liability. We hold property owners responsible after injuries caused by a slip-and-fall accident, swimming pool accident or more.
- Product liability. We hold manufacturers and advertisers liable after injuries caused by defective auto parts, work equipment and more.
- Workplace injury. We protect your rights as an employee after a construction accident, on-the-job auto collision or another accident.
- Farm accidents. We are skilled in pursuing compensation for injury victims after grain elevator accidents, tractor accidents and more.
What Type Of Injury Does Your Case Involve?
We represent people who have suffered injuries of all kinds, from those that will ultimately heal to those that will have a lifelong impact. We handle cases involving broken bones, loss of limb or loss of use of a limb, spinal cord injuries, head injuries and more. We also represent families in wrongful death claims if they have lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
We believe that when you enlist a law firm, you should have one lawyer by your side from start to finish. You should not be passed around from one lawyer to the next. At our law firm, you will work directly with lawyer Martin Haxel, who will handle all facets of your claim. That includes answering any question you may have. For answers to some of your initial questions, we offer a frequently asked questions section on our website.
Trial-Ready To Get Positive Results
Not every case can be resolved with a settlement. Not every opponent is willing to work with us to do the right thing. Sometimes we need to push a little harder. Sometimes we need to take the battle to the courtroom to ensure that you are treated fairly. We have a longstanding reputation for success both in and out of the courtroom.
Free Consultation About Personal Injury
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. That means you do not have to pay unless we get results. The process begins with a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. Call 217-610-8243 or email us today.