Get The Help You Need After You’ve Been Injured
If you have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, you should not be responsible for the resulting medical bills, lost wages and other costs. The process of obtaining compensation from those who caused your injuries can be extremely complicated, but you do not have to take on all this on your own.
At Haxel Law in Springfield, we take on the fight for you. We know how frustrating it can be to put the pieces back together, and we find the right approach to put you in the best position possible to protect your claim. We have more than 30 years of experience helping victims of negligence throughout Illinois get the compensation they deserve.
Types Of Claims That We Handle At Haxel Law
Before focusing on the claims of those who have been injured, our attorney, Martin Haxel, worked for the insurance companies. He uses this knowledge to help you develop a comprehensive strategy to hold the insurance companies accountable. We have extensive experience in a number of Illinois personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We investigate the cause of accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
- Premises liability: We hold property owners responsible after injuries caused by a slip-and-fall accident, swimming pool accident and more.
- Product liability: We hold manufacturers and advertisers liable after injuries caused by defective auto parts, work equipment and more.
- Workplace injury: We protect your rights as an employee after a construction accident, on-the-job auto collision or another accident.
- Farm accidents: We are skilled in pursuing compensation for injury victims after grain elevator accidents, tractor accidents and more.
- Dog bites: We help people with claims regarding injuries such as scarring or infections that result from dog bites.
- Construction accidents: We represent workers who are injured on-the-job as a result of third-party negligence.
We believe that when you enlist a law firm, you should have one lawyer by your side from start to finish. You should not be passed around from one lawyer to the next. At our law firm, you will work directly with Martin, our experienced attorney who will handle all aspects of your claim. At your first meeting, he will answer any questions that you have and tell you what he believes is possible in your case. You will get the benefit of 30 years of experience working for you.
Free Consultation About Your Personal Injury Claim
We invite you to reach out to us to determine if we are the right law firm for your case. To meet directly with Martin to discuss what happened and how we can help, we invite you to call our office at 217-953-4826 or email us today.