Have You Been Injured On The Job?
Workplace injuries are common in many occupations across Illinois. The good news for workers is that if they are injured on the job, there are benefits available to them to help them continue to make ends meet. While it might seem like the workers’ compensation system is relatively straightforward, that is often not the case. Delays and other issues can make it difficult for those injured to obtain the financial resources they need while they are out of work.
At Haxel Law in Springfield, we understand the pressing needs of injured workers. We can help you cut through the red tape and receive the compensation you are entitled to under the law. Our attorney, Martin Haxel, has more than three decades of experience with injury cases. He can help you fight back against employers or insurers who are unfairly denying your claim.
Trusted Representation For All Injured Workers
Almost any occupation has certain dangers and challenges that employees must be aware of while they are working. We have stood up for people in all lines of work, including:
- Police officers injured on the job: Law enforcement officers face serious threats every day, and when they suffer injuries, they deserve work compensation benefits.
- Firefighters hurt on the job: Firefighters put their lives on the line to keep people safe, and they are often seriously hurt in the process. We help them get workers’ compensation benefits.
- Medical professionals injured at work: Paramedics, nurses and others in the health care profession are susceptible to injuries because of how taxing their work is on their bodies. We stand by their side in pursuit of workers’ comp benefits.
- Factory and warehouse workers hurt at work: People who work in factories and warehouses are at risk of suffering lifting injuries, machinery injuries and more. They deserve workers’ comp after being hurt.
- Construction workers hurt on the job: From roofers to drywallers to painters and beyond, people who work in construction face many threats. When those threats lead to injuries, we stand by their side to help them get benefits.
- Farmworkers injured on the job: People who work on farms are at risk of a wide range of farm accidents, from tractor overturns to combine injuries to heat-related injuries from working outdoors. We help them seek the benefits they deserve when recovering from injuries.
- Restaurant workers injured on the job: Restaurant workers, from cooks to dishwashers to waitstaff, may suffer burns, cuts, falls and other serious injuries. We help them pursue the necessary workers’ compensation benefits.
We believe in the value of one-on-one attorney-client relationships. When you choose our law firm, you will work directly with our attorney, Martin, throughout your case. Before representing plaintiffs in injury cases, he worked for the insurance defense companies for more than two decades. He understands how they think and operate in workers’ compensation matters.
Martin will use this knowledge to keep your case moving forward. When an insurer pushes back against your valid claim, we can address their concerns and overcome the obstacles they have put in place. We will take the time to answer your questions and make you feel like you have someone on your side who is really there to fight for what’s best for you.
Discuss Your Case In A Free Consultation
You can meet with our lawyer in a free, no-obligation consultation to discover if we are the right firm to handle your case. We have two offices, located in Springfield and Alton, but can meet at a location convenient for you if you are too injured to travel. Call us at 217-953-4826 or email us today.