Injured At Work And Need Money?
If you were injured at work, you likely already knew you are eligible for workers’ compensation. What you may not have known was that getting it is no simple task. Claim denials, delays and insufficient benefits are some of the obstacles injured workers face. Thankfully, they do not have to face them alone.
At Haxel Law in Springfield, we have more than 30 years of experience helping workplace accident victims throughout Illinois get the benefits they are entitled to.
Experienced Representation For All Injured Workers
We have stood up for people in all lines of work, including:
- Police officers injured on the job: Law enforcement officers face serious threats every day, and when they suffer injuries, they deserve work comp benefits.
- Firefighters hurt on the job: Firefighters put their lives on the line to keep people safe, and they often are seriously hurt in the process. We help them get workers’ compensation benefits.
- Medical professionals injured at work: Paramedics, nurses and others in the health care profession are susceptible to injuries because of how taxing their work is on their bodies. We stand by their side in pursuit of workers’ comp benefits.
- Factory and warehouse workers hurt at work: People who work in factories and warehouses are at risk of lifting injuries, machinery injuries and more. They deserve work comp after being hurt.
- Construction workers hurt on the job: From roofers to drywallers to painters and beyond, people who work in construction face many threats. When those threats lead to injuries, we stand by their side to help them get benefits.
- Farm workers injured on the job: People who work on farms are at risk of a wide range of farm accidents, from tractor overturns to combine injuries to heat-related injuries from working outdoors. We help them seek the benefits they deserve when recovering from an injury.
- Restaurant workers injured on the job: Restaurant workers, from cooks to dishwashers to wait staff, may suffer burns, cuts, falls and other serious injuries. We help them pursue the necessary workers’ compensation benefits.
With the knowledge and perspective that come from having represented both plaintiffs and defendants in these matters, we know the steps that a lawyer must take to get you positive results.
Types Of Workplace Injuries
Our experience means we can handle cases involving workplace accidents that result in head injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones and other types of injuries. These accidents may involve falls, falling objects, dangerous equipment like punch presses and conveyor belts, and more. We can also handle cases involving injuries that develop over time, like shoulder injuries or lower back injuries, as well as occupational diseases.
We believe in the value of one-on-one attorney-client relationships. When you choose our law firm, you will work directly with attorney Martin Haxel, who will represent you through all phases of your case. From the outset, we will take care to answer all questions and keep in contact with you as your case progresses. For answers to some of your initial questions, we offer a frequently asked questions section on our website.
Free Consultation About Workers’ Compensation
We take all workers’ compensation claims on a contingency basis. That means you do not pay unless we get results. The process begins with a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. Call 217-610-8243 or email us today.